Clearwater, FL Pest Control & Lawn Care
Clearwater, Florida, is famous for its beautiful beaches along the Gulf of Mexico, and there are a number of pests that love to call this sunny and sandy paradise home. At Impact Pest Elimination, our team of pest control professionals has more than three decades of experience helping homeowners prevent and exterminate their presence. If you need fast and friendly pest control services you can count on our experienced team to deliver.
Professional Pest Control
Impact Pest Elimination customizes its programs to each residential and commercial property we treat for an infestation. Our treatment protocols are tailored to work as a partnership between our pest control professionals and customers. We use Integrated Pest Management (IPM) methods for treating and controlling pests, which includes incorporating three basic steps: inspection, identification, and treatment. Here's why pest control is so important for your home or business.
- - Protect the health of your family or employees.
- - Avoid costly repairs that result from extensive property damage.
- - Keep the environment in mind by entrusting a professional.
At Impact Pest Elimination, we specialize in treating homes and businesses for the following pests:
- - Ants
- - Cockroaches
- - Rodents
- - Spiders
- - Termites
Rapid Response Termite Control
Speaking of termites, they're the most destructive pest in the Sunshine State. In fact, the average homeowner who suffers a termite infestation will spend about $3,000 to cover repair and extermination costs. To avoid a hefty bill, it's imperative that you contact Impact Pest Elimination immediately if you suspect termites have invaded your property.
- - Small and pinpoint holes in the drywall
- - Discolored or drooping drywall
- - Wood that sounds hollow when you tap it
- - Sagging wooden or laminate floor boards
- - Mud tubes found on your home's foundation
- - Excessively squeaky floorboards
- - Mounds of termite droppings also known as frass
- - Crumbling and damaged wood
- - Maze-like patterns in floor boards and walls
Impeccable Turf Care
St. Augustine grass is the most common type of grass used for lawns in Florida. It grows in a variety of soils, and it's adapted to the state's warm and humid climate. When taken care of properly, it produces a beautifully dense and green turf. Proper lawn maintenance is vital to prevent damage to your lawn, whether it's because of the weather or the pests. In addition to our pest control services, Impact Pest Elimination also specializes in lawn care.
- - Prevent pests from invading your unkempt lawn and entering your home.
- - Improve your home's curb appeal and increase its overall resale value.
- - Avoid complaints and fines if you live in a neighborhood with a homeowner association.
For more information about our residential and commercial pest control services, or if you'd like to schedule one of our pest control specialists to visit your property today, contact Impact Pest Elimination at (800) 344‑9190.